Theatrical Distribution Internship
Dhudiya is looking for a Theatrical Distribution intern to support the Bombay circuit team. Must be available 16 hours per week– September 16th start date.
- T/Th 9am – 5pm
- Compile and maintain information useful to theatrical distribution:
- Theater lists, contacts, ticket sales and box office data
- Perform maintenance of theatrical distribution software
- Assist with setup of special screenings and events
- Assist in shipment and display checks of in-theater marketing materials
- Miscellaneous tasks as needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft and Google Suite:
- Excel proficiency required
- Motivated self-starter skilled in multitasking, time management and organization
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Driven, efficient, curious, and resourceful
About Dhudiya Ent.:
Dhudiya Entertainment is Gujarat’s leading Entertainment Company that does strategy integration, utilizes innovation and technology to provide unique experiences to clients round the globe.
The studio’s activities span across creative Development, Marketing, Distribution, Licensing, Merchandising and other activities of motion picture industry worldwide.
YOU HAVE REQUESTED THAT INDEED ASK CANDIDATES THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
- Are you in Ahmedabad, Gujarat?
- Do you speak English?
- Do you speak Hindi?